By Jorge Cardoso, Tobias Binz, Uwe Breitenbücher, Oliver Kopp, Frank Leymann (auth.), Camille Salinesi, Moira C. Norrie, Óscar Pastor (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the twenty fifth overseas convention on complicated details structures Engineering, CAiSE 2013, held in Valencia, Spain, in June 2013.
The forty four revised complete papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 162 submissions. The contributions were grouped into the next topical sections: prone; understanding; company procedure execution; items; enterprise approach modelling; modelling languages and meta types; specifications engineering 1; company structure; info structures evolution; mining and predicting; facts warehouses and enterprise intelligence; standards engineering 2; wisdom and knowledge; details structures caliber; and human factors.
Read or Download Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 25th International Conference, CAiSE 2013, Valencia, Spain, June 17-21, 2013. Proceedings PDF
Similar international books
Multinational firm and fiscal research surveys the contributions that monetary research has made to our figuring out of why multinational companies exist and what results they've got for the workings of the nationwide and overseas economies. overlaying either theories and assessments of hypotheses, and synthesizing fabric from social technology and utilized disciplines, Professor Caves develops the good judgment in the back of public guidelines that has effects on multinational businesses.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the twelfth foreign Workshop on Cryptographic and Embedded platforms, CHES 2010, held in Santa Barbara, united states in the course of August 17-20, 2010. This 12 months it was once co-located with the thirtieth foreign Cryptology convention (CRYPTO). The booklet includes 2 invited talks and 30 revised complete papers which have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from from 108 submissions.
- Advanced Nonlinear Strategies for Vibration Mitigation and System Identification
- Advances in the Geological Storage of Carbon Dioxide: International Approaches to Reduce Anthropogenic Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Calcium, Neuronal Function and Transmitter Release: Proceedings of the Symposium on Calcium, Neuronal Function and Transmitter Release held at the International Congress of Physiology Jerusalem, Israel—August 28–31, 1984
- Metabolic Interconversion of Enzymes: 6. wissenschaftliche Konferenz der Gesellschaft Deutscher Naturforscher und Arzte Rottach-Egern 1971 in Conjunction with the Second International Symposium
- International Society for Rock Mechanics. List of Members 1980
- Information Hiding: 14th International Conference, IH 2012, Berkeley, CA, USA, May 15-18, 2012, Revised Selected Papers
Extra info for Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 25th International Conference, CAiSE 2013, Valencia, Spain, June 17-21, 2013. Proceedings
0. Technical report, Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (August 2010) A Business Protocol Unit Testing Framework for Web Service Composition Jian Yu1 , Jun Han1 , Steven O. au 2 CA Labs 380 St. com Abstract. Unit testing is a critical step in the development lifecycle of business processes for ensuring product reliability and dependability. Although plenty of unit testing approaches for WS-BPEL have been proposed, only a few of them designed and implemented a runnable unit testing framework, and none of them provides a technique to systematically specifying and testing the causal and temporal dependencies between the process-under-test and its partner services.
The main functionality of this framework includes the speciﬁcation of both dependency constraints and test cases, and the execution and result analysis of test cases. The rest of the paper is organised as follows: In Section 2, we introduce the background of this research work by explaining some basic concepts in BPEL unit testing and introducing a motivating business scenario. In Section 3, we explain in detail our approach to specifying the inter-dependencies between the PUT and its partner services including the pattern-based declarative speciﬁcation language and how to use it to deﬁne the inter-dependencies in the example scenario.
This selection may take into consideration further conditions deﬁned by the user such as pricing, payment method, or security requirements. However, these aspects are out of scope for this paper. Each provider is referenced by an endpoint implementing an interface used by the GRL to pass requests to the Local Routing Layer of the respective provider in order to trigger the provisioning of the application. The Local Routing Layer uses the Linked USDL URI and a (local) routing table to select the corresponding TOSCA archive and TOSCA container, which brings us to the TOSCA Routing Layer.